Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Missness

It was too random today.. =)

went out to watch Yogi Bear. Strongly NOT RECOMMENDED. =O

BUT! =) it was awesome. today was not bout d movie, but bout time spent with precious friends and sisters. I was so tired I could barely walk. but when I talk to them and laugh with them, the moments were so priceless I would do it again on any other tiring day.

I met someone unexpected today.. (actually I hoped tht I would bump in to him) haha! Daniel and friends.. =D I didnt say hi.. but I waved tho.. =) Gosh, I missed him.. He's a special friend, one that even if a hundred years were to pass without us ever keeping in touch, I would still remember him. hmm.. Maybe it is his GOD-GIVEN talent in drawing... O_O

He is incredibly gifted that it would break my heart to see it jz fade away. He has not been drawing for a long time.. for some reason I felt sad. i want to see his drawings!! i wanna collect them and stare at them everyday. (OMG, i sound like a stalker.. XD)

No comments: