Friday, April 8, 2011

Broken, Stolen.

Not too long ago, an intruder crossed my way
He seemed lost, asking for direction.
I casually taught him the nearby paths
There he shouldn't go, that he shouldn't take.

He told me he couldn't understand,
And so asked for my guidance,
I generously led him to the ones I know,
Showing him all that I've been through

I thought that I've did good, I was overjoyed.
I've given a good advice, I'm growing up.
I've helped a lost person to find his way.
Little did I expect, that was not it.

Before i knew, my steps were traced.
He learnt my habits, my dos and don'ts
He found a way in to a secret place,
One i have reserved for a special person.

He entered through the corner of a broken cloud,
A flaw I have so carelessly revealed.
That which is precious to me is now stolen
I must fight to take it back

No comments: