Wednesday, August 7, 2013

People around me

I realized that if you'd like to be cared for, you have to really fight for it. There are moments (namely now) that I feel utterly exhausted from trying just to stay within the sights of friends and family. And if you are not quick enough, their eyes will turn elsewhere and they won't be able to see you anymore.

I think this is tiring. I think I should just move on with life without these people. I think I can find better things to do than to always try to be with people.

So yeah. I'm not even going to try talking to them. at all. If I find them rude, I'm just gonna not tell them and just walk away. If they come running after me for help, I shall only oblige for a worthy cause (highly unlikely at any point of time).

That is all. No, I'm not available. Don't look for me. I'm busy. Farewell.

*Shuts door*

No comments: