Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Graduated.

I did not mention

Just before this stop, I was at a valley. What an incredible journey that was! Some corners are darker than even night, yet other parts are always morning.

Spending 3 full years has allowed me to carefully explore every twist and turn. And each step I took I found something amazing, some I loved, and some I hated.

I would today, abuse the cliche.. Today when I look again upon the things I have done, what a dream it seems like.. so unreal. The things I've done and the things I've done with others, they were all magic

I have unnoticedly built friendships that I will now carry with me to the ends of the earth and beyond.

I wouldnt dare to say I'll remember them all the time. But on the darkest hour of my dimmest day, I will recall the miracles we have created together and that will help me to live the best I can till earth is over and done.

Still, the one who has worked most is my Father, my Saviour. The graceful God who watched me wherever i went. For that, all glory belongs to Him.


p/s: i'll upload more pics when i get them =P

No comments: