Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Where are you?

Hi Boy,

Where are you? This land is too vast for one like me. The morning's a desert place - there is no water, no food, nothing grows here. At night, the neon lights turn on, invisible streets appear and the shadowmen awaken. Could you be among those that walk in shadows?

I could hear your voice. Yet, no matter how I search, you are no where to be found.

I made a promise that if you ever call on me, I would travel the world and run to the furthest corners of this earth to bring you back. But are you at a place I have no entry to? Are you at a place where I cannot go?

There is no address I could send this letter to, so I'll rely on the wind and pray it will bring it to you.

Won't you tell me where you are?


Most Sincerely,
Sheryn

No comments: